About the Journal
About JournalAbsis Journal is a research journal managed by the Mathematics Education study program at Pasir Pengaraian University. Absis is taken from a mathematical term which is the distance of a point from the vertical axis. Absis Journal contains articles on research results or literature studies in the field of mathematics and mathematics education. Absis journal is published twice a year, in April and October. The Absis Journal is expected to be a place for researchers in mathematics or mathematics education from various universities, and teachers to publish scientific articles. Absis Journal is a periodical publication that can be accessed openly by readers to support the growth and development of science, especially in the field of mathematics and mathematics education.
Absis Journal accommodates the results of studies and research in the fields of Mathematics and Mathematics Education with various research frames such as:
- Research development/R&D
- Classroom action research
- Educational Design Research
- Experiment with different types of Qualitative Studies (Investigative, Analytical, Descriptive Studies, and the like)
- Ethnographic studies Literature/Library Studies Other research with a quantitative approach.
The topics raised can be:
- Learning innovation and the use of ICT in supporting the learning process Mathematics Learning Context and Media
- Innovation Strategies and Approaches to Learning Mathematics Mathematical Literacy
- Realistic Mathematics Education (RME)
- Ethno mathematics
- Misconceptions in Mathematical Topics
- Mathematics Learning Based on Cultural Potential and Local Wisdom
- Enrichment of Mathematics Teaching
- Materials Mathematics Learning
- Evaluation Mathematics Education
- Curriculum and Policy Learning Mathematics in College
- Development of Science and Technology in Mathematics
- And others.