To improve the quality of electronic journal management and the quality of articles published through Jurnal Absis, the author is charged an article processing fee of Rp. 500,000,-. These costs include
- Layout Editing according to template and journal standard.
- Article similarity checking service using the Turnitin application
- Internal copyediting services by the editor of the Jurnal Absis
- Article DOI setting and activation services
- PDF galley processing of articles for open access
- Security and permanent archiving services
Before the article that has passed the publication is processed at the production stage, the editor of the Jurnal Absis will send a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) and Invoice to the author for processing to continue the next publication stage.
The author is not allowed to withdraw submitted manuscripts, because the withdrawal is a waste of valuable resources that editors and referees spent a great deal of time processing submitted manuscripts and works invested by the publisher.
To pay publishing fees, just click https://app.midtrans.com/payment-links/JurnalAbsis and follows the instructions, or scan the payment QR code below.
Jurnal Absis payments are supported by many local Indonesia bank.