Hirarki : Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen dan Bisnis
In order to make an article published in Hirarki : Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen dan Bisnis, the author should take some guidelines into account, as follow.
- The article to be submitted must be the article that has never been published or submitted anywhere.
- Every article to be submitted in Hirarki : Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen dan Bisnis is allowed to be written in either English or Bahasa Indonesia.
- The manuscript is at least 15 pages and typed in ms.Word with A-4 paper format, Font Times New Roman
- The article is submitted at https://journal.upp.ac.id/index.php/Hirarki
- The article submitted in this journal includes researches about business, management, and entrepreneurship review.
- The manuscript is typed by considering the use of standard languages, punctuation, and spelling based on Pedomana Ejaan Bahasa Indonesia yang Disempurnakan.
- Title The title of the article should be clear (not ambiguous) and identifying the content. The format of the title uses Times New Roman 14 Bold, Centered Alignment, and must be Sentence case. It is 12pt spacing (before and after).
- Author and Affiliation Name Write the author name without honorary name or degree and should be written in full name. If the authors are more than one person, write all of them. The authors names are written under the title. Use Times New Roman 12 Bold, Centered Allignment with single spacing.
The authors affiliation is presented with number thumbnail under the authors names, using Times New Roman 11 Centered Allignment and single spacing. The affiliation is written in full name (not abbreviation) includes : The name of department, the name of faculty, the name of university, and complete address. The corresponding author (including the email address) by adding asterisk (*) behind the authors names.
- Abstract The abstract is written in both English and Bahasa Indonesia. It should contain the primary issues of the study, the purpose of the study, the method or approach, and the result of the study. The abstract should be in one paragraph with no more than 250 words containing: the background, purpose, method, result, and conclusion. It uses Times New Roman 11 and a single space.
- Keywords It is a maximum of 5 keywords in English and Bahasa Indonesia with very clear meanings. The keywords are separated by a semicolon (;).
- INTRODUCTION The introduction contains the background of the problem, a brief explanation of the literature review from the existing research (state of the art), to show the limitations of previous research, what things are to be achieved, and show the novelty of the article. The background must be relevant and delivered systematically, the research objectives must be written. The typeface used in the body of the article is Times New Roman 12 with a space of 1.15. Quotations are written with indirect quotations (paraphrasing). Literature review of at least 10 relevant and most recent references (journals).
- METHODS The research method must be clearly and appropriately conveyed and contain a research design, population, sample, data collection method, and data analysis method, written with Time New Roman 12 letter space 1.15. Conceptual articles/literature studies do not need to write research methods.
- RESULT AND DISCUSSION The results of the study in the article contained descriptive data analysis results written in Time New Roman 12 spaces 1.15. The results of activities can be supplemented by tables, graphs (figures), and or charts. The discussion section describes the results of activities, results of data processing, interpret findings or benefits logically, linking with relevant reference sources. The number of tables and figures in each article is limited to a maximum of three (3) pieces. Tables and figures should be made in the black and white format, except if the use of black and white can reduce the meaning or information to be conveyed, colored images or tables may be used. The discussion presents each research findings/analysis of research results compared with the theory or results of previous relevant research, or with reality in the field, comments and logical analysis from researchers.
- FigureThe figures are numbered in the order in which they are presented (Figure 1, etc.). The source of the figure is written below the figure. The title of the figure is placed under the figure with the center position (center justified). The explanation of the figure must be written in the narrative of the article.
- TablesThe tables are numbered in the order in which they are presented (Table 1, etc.). The source of the image is written below the table. Writing I in the table is written with the letters Time New Roman 10 single space. The title of the table is written at the top of the table in a center justified position like the example in Table 1 below. The explanation of the table must be written in the narrative of the article.
- Math EquationsMathematical equations are written clearly with Microsoft equation. The formula is written protrudes to the right 1 cm and is numbered. An explanation of the equation must be written in the narrative of the article.
- CONCLUSION It contains conclusions, suggestions, limitations, and further research. Conclusions are conveyed clearly and describe the answers to the hypothesis and/or research objectives or findings obtained in the study. Conclusions are presented in the form of a description, not numerical and based on in-depth analysis. Suggestions present things that will be done related to further ideas from the research. Limitations and further research must be clearly stated.
- REFERENCES Everything that is referred to in the text goes to the reference list and everything on the reference list is indeed referred to in the text. The bibliography must contain relevant references from primary sources (scientific journal articles and a minimum of 60% of the total bibliography) and be published in the last 10 (ten) years. Writing scripts and citations referred to in this manuscript are recommended using reference applications (reference managers) such as Mendeley, Zotero, RefWorks, Endnotes, etc. The format of writing a bibliography uses APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association). The reference source writing format follows the following example.
- The author should previously register as Author and/or reviewerin https://journal.upp.ac.id/index.php/Hirarki . The steps of submitting an article to BISMA are as follow. The author should do registration on Register menu. Complete all data in register menu. Save the username and password to log in. To submit an article, click new submission.
Copyright Notice The copyright of the received article once accepted for publication shall be assigned to the journal as the publisher of the journal. The intended copyright includes the right to publish the article in various forms (including reprints). The journal maintains the publishing rights to the published articles.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.