ANALISIS KESEJAHTERAAN USAHA KECIL DAN MENENGAH (UKM) DI KABUPATEN JEPARA

Authors

  • Moch Aminnudin Universitas Islam Nahdlatul Ulama Jepara
  • Hamdi Sari Maryoni Universitas Pasir Pengaraian

Keywords:

Welfare, Small and Medium Enterprises, and Society

Abstract

This study uses quantitative and qualitative research types that try to answer the magnitude of the influence of the Small and Medium Business Welfare variable for the community with a sample of 99 respondents, showing the magnitude of R square (coefficient
of determination) R square of 0.658 or 65.8%. Thus it can be concluded that the independent variable can explain 65.8% of the independent variable, while the remaining 34.2% is explained by other factors outside the simple linear regression equation model. build prosperity for the community, especially the business community in every village in Jepara Regency. This can be indicated by the magnitude of the contribution of the historical factor of 4 (four) dimensions which are used as indicators to measure how much influence the ommunity Welfare has, namely: Income, Health, Education and Social Relations

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Ebert dan Griffin. 2005. Pengelolaan Usaha Kecil dan Menengah. Yogyakarta: Narasi.

https://jeparakab.bps.go.id/indicator/6/215/1/t ingkat-pengangguran-terbuka.html

Kolle dan Drewnoski. 1996. Kesejahteraan dan Kemakmuran: Dimensi – Dimensi Kesejahteraan Masyarakat. Bandung: Bintarto.

Payne, 2008. Pemberdayaan Usaha dan Masyarakat. Rukminto. Bandung: Pemberdayaan.

Sugiyono, 2007. Metode Penelitian Administrasi. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Suharto. 2004. Dimensi – dimensi Pemberdayaan. Bandung. Ilmu Administrasi Negara.

Todaro dan Stephen C. Smith, 2006. Kesejahteraan Masyarakat Desa. Jakarta: Erlangga.

Sukmana, O. (2016). Konsep dan Desain Negara Kesejahteraan (Welfare State). Jurnal Sospol, 2(1), 103-122.

Seran, E. D., Rorong, A. J., & Londa, V. (2017). Pengaruh Pemberdayaan Usaha Kecil dan Menengah Terhadap Kesejahteraan Masyarakat di Kecamatan Tompaso Barat Kabupaten Minahasa. Jurnal Administrasi Publik, 3(046).

Tri Winarni. 2008. Pemberdayaan dan Pengelolaan. Bandung. Sugiyono.

Downloads

Published

2021-12-30

How to Cite

Moch Aminnudin, & Hamdi Sari Maryoni. (2021). ANALISIS KESEJAHTERAAN USAHA KECIL DAN MENENGAH (UKM) DI KABUPATEN JEPARA. Jurnal Ilmiah Cano Ekonomos, 10(2), 26–31. Retrieved from https://journal.upp.ac.id/index.php/cano/article/view/1173