PENGARUH JOB INSECURITY, BURNOUT DAN ORGANIZATONAL JUSTICE TERHADAP TURNOVER INTENTION PEGAWAI BAGIAN OPERASIONAL PADA SATUAN POLISI PAMONG PRAJA KABUPATEN ROKAN HULU

  • Ria Diati Oktariana Universitas Pasir Pengaraian
  • Hidayat Universitas Pasir Pengaraian
Keywords: Job Insecurity, Burnout, Organizational Justice Dan Turnover Intention

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of job insecurity, burnout and organizational justice on employee employee turnover intention in the Civil Service Police Unit in Rokan Hulu Regency. The population in this study were all employees of the Civil Service Police Operational unit of Rokan Hulu Regency. The research sample used a purposive sampling technique, with a total of 79 people. The independent variables in this study were job insecurity (X1), burnout (X2), organizational justice (X3), dependent variable (Y) turnover intention. Methods of data collection using observation, documentation and questionnaires. Data analysis uses multiple linear regression. Based on partial test results it is known that job insecurity, burnout and organizational justice have a significant effect on turnover intention, where the significant value indicates that it is smaller than the significant level of 0.05. The calculation of the coefficient of determination shows that the influence of job insecurity, burnout and organizational justice together has a positive effect on turnover intention of 97.5%, while the remaining 2.5% is influenced by other variables not examined.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Abelson (2011). Riset Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Agung Media; Jakarta.
Batt et al (2011). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Keunggulan Bersaing. Organisasi. Graha Ilmu, Yogyakarta.
Davis & Jhon (2011). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta :Rhineka Cipta.
Farlin dan Sweeney, Swoutar (2012). Organizational Behavior. Jakarta :Salemba Empat.
Greenberg, Jerald. (2011). Perilaku Organisasi. Jakarta :Prentice Hall.
Greenhalgh dan Rosenblaat. (2011). Pengembangan SDM. Terjemahan. Bandung :Alfabeta.
Halimah (2016). Pengaruh Job Insecurity, Kepuasan Kerja Dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Turnover Intention Pramuniaga Di Gelael Supermarket (Studi Kasus Pada Gelael Superindo Kota Semarang). Jurnal Maker. Volume 3; 1-10.
Harnoto (2012). Manajemen Personalia & Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Kedua. BPFE- Yogyakarta.
Husein, Umar (2011). Populasi dan sampeldalam penelitian kuantitatif penerbit Erlangga.
Jogiyanto (2012). Manajemen Personalia & Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Kedua. BPFE- Yogyakarta.
Kardiawan (2018). Pengaruh Kepuasan Kerja, Stres Kerja, Dan Burnout Terhadap Turnover Intention Pada PT. Lotus Indah Textile Industries Kabupaten Nganjuk. Jurnal Binus Businiss, Volume12; 1-14.
Mathis Robert L dan Jackson John H (2014). Human Resource Manajement. Alih Bahasa. Salemba Empat: Jakarta.
Moorman, C. R. Deshapande. (2010). Pemasaran. Jakarta :Erlangga.
Mobley (2011). Human Resource Manajement. Alih Bahasa. Salemba Empat: Jakarta.
Pasewark, W.R, dan Strawser, J. (2011). Perilaku Organisasi. Bandung :Alfabeta.
Robbins, stephen. (2010). Perilaku organisasi. Jakarta : Salemba Empat
Robbins, stephen. (2011). Organizational Behaviour. 11th Edition. Prentice Hall International, Inc. New Jersey.
Rowntree. (2010). Strategi Belajar Organisasi. Edisi Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta :Salemba Empat.
Samad (2011). Perilaku Organisasi. Bandung :Alfabeta.
Sareskeh et al. (2012). Impact of Organizational Justice Perception on Job Satisfaction. Dalam Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta :Erlangga.
Saylor J. Gallen. (2011). Perilaku Organisasi. Bandung :Alfabeta.
Smithson dan Lewis, C.S. (2011). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta :Genesis
Sugiyono (2011). Statiska Untuk Penelitian. Jakarta:Rhineka Cipta.
Sugiyono (2013). Metode Penelitian Kualitatif dan Kuantitatif: PT. Alfabeta, Bandung.
Tett dan Meyer (2010). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Yogyakarta :Graha Ilmu.
Venkatesh et al., (2013). Panduan Meningkatkan Kecerdasan Emosional. Bandung:Cipta Karya.
Wibowo (2013). Emotional Parenting. Yogyakarta:Pilar Media.
Whitman, (2012). Evaluasi Kinerja SDM, Perusahaan PT. Remaja Aditama, Bandung.
Yunita (2015). Pengaruh Keadilan Organisasi (Organizational Justice) Dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Turnover Intention. Jurnal manajemen Undip, vol. 6; 1-12.
Published
2017-08-10
How to Cite
Ria Diati Oktariana, & Hidayat. (2017). PENGARUH JOB INSECURITY, BURNOUT DAN ORGANIZATONAL JUSTICE TERHADAP TURNOVER INTENTION PEGAWAI BAGIAN OPERASIONAL PADA SATUAN POLISI PAMONG PRAJA KABUPATEN ROKAN HULU. Jurnal Ilmiah Cano Ekonomos, 6(2), 150 - 160. Retrieved from https://journal.upp.ac.id/index.php/cano/article/view/744